The Care Quality Commisson (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care in England https://www.cqc.org.uk.
Park View Surgery is registered for inspection with the CQC CQC Certificate of registration.pdf
We are OUTSTANDING!
After our Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection in August 2016, we are thrilled to announce that we have been deemed Outstanding! This rating makes us one of the top 4% of GP surgeries in the country and reflects the daily hard work and dedication of our amazing team. See what the CQC inspectors said about our service here CQC website
CQC inspection report
Aims and objectives
We aim to
- Provide a high standard of care in an environment of trust and safety for all users both within the premises and in the community.
- Show respect and courtesy recognising and valuing the differences patients have and will treat everyone equally regardless of personal characteristics.
- Involve patients in their care planning and supporting their goals.
- With our patients’ consent we will work with other organisations within and outside of the NHS to support and contribute to their ongoing care.
- Ensure all members of our team have the skills and qualifications to carry out their duties safely and to the highest standard.
- Engage with our patients; gathering views and feedback on the delivery and standards of our services, but also helping to educate on services and appropriate access to services.
- Review our working processes to maximise efficiency, value for money and ongoing viability of our business
For further information about the practice see Park View Surgery Satement of Purpose.pdf
Regulated activities available at Park View Surgery
Diagnostic and screening procedure
Maternity and Midwifery
Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
Practice Manager - Sue Evans
Registered Manager - Dr. Jon Rylance