Patient Access allow you to view, depending on the level of online access that you have, the following:
- Order repeat prescriptions and view medications
- View your test results
- Look at documents
- View your allergies and adverse reactions
- Look at your immunisation history
- Read your recent consultations
- Update your contact details
For more information on how to register please read the following guide:
Below are some video’s to help you navigate the new Patient Access website, if you require further help please visit the Patient Access support page
The video’s below show you how to register on both the website and the app, after receiving the registration letter from the practice.
Registering on the website.
Registering on the app.
The video's below show how to order repeat medication on both the website and the app.
How to order on the website.
How to order on the app.
The video’s below show you how to book routine GP appointments on both the website and the app.
How to book using the website.
How to book using the app.
- Age 11 and under - Parents or guardians may register for Online Access for their children up to the age of 11 as a proxy user. Access to medical record viewer will be disabled when the young person reaches 11 until the young person provides consent to their parent/guardian accessing their medical record online.
- Children aged 12-15 - Can register for their own online access if deemed 'Gillick Competent' by their GP. If they want their parent/guardian to continue with access to their online record they must complete the Proxy User Access form. This is to reduce the risk to teenagers of coming under pressure to unwillingly give access to their record to someone else.