GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- View EITHER CORE SUMMARY medical record (medications, allergies) OR
DETAILED medical record (Demographics, Allergies, Medication, Immunisations, Results, Values (BP, PEFR), Problems/diagnoses, Procedures, Consultations, referral made, letters received (no attachments)
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CORE SUMMARY care record registration:
- PRESENT PHOTO ID AT RECEPTION
- IF NO PHOTO AVAILABLE, RECEPTION WILL ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS UNIQUE TO YOUR MEDICAL RECORD TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY
- RECEPTION WILL REGISTER YOUR ONLINE ACCESS AND EMAIL YOU YOUR PIN LETTER.
- GO TO https://app.patientaccess.com/registration TO SET UP REGISTRATION.
- IF YOU HAVE A SMARTPHONE, REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE VIA THE MYGP APP https://www.ilovemygp.com/
Online Appointment Booking
All available appointments can be booked online, giving our patients online access to the same appointments as our receptionists.
When booking online it is your responsibility to book the correct amount of time with the correct clinician.You may be asked to re-book if you have booked insufficient time, or with an inappropriate clinician. If in doubt speak to a receptionist. Please read our online appointment booking guidance BEFORE booking an appointment.
Online appointment booking guidance